EXPORT TO USA. OPENING MARKETS
All those food companies that wish to export products of animal origin or foods that contain products of animal origin to third countries whose legislation includes requirements other than those of the European Union, must have the SAE Certification (Specific Self-control System for export) . In the table it can be seen that our establishment has this Certification. We are number 44 and the first approved company in the Community of Madrid.
In a global market, having this type of certificate allows Spanish companies to reach new markets, since this certification certifies compliance with the traceability and animal health requirements demanded by the importing country when these are not equivalent to those of the European regulations.
This action contemplates very rigorous controls and follow-up actions. Its implementation allows the opening of multiple markets to meat organizations, and to any other food industry, to boost their business model with the maximum guarantees.
In addition, IDRO has a validation study or challenge test together with an accredited technology center (CNTA), with which we can offer treatments adapted to each type of meat product (cured meats and sausages) according to their physicochemical characteristics that they manage to inactivate.
Objective and advantages of SAE certification in HPP
The documents generated in the system are fundamentally based on the control of internal processes and traceability, highlighting the proper management of those responsible for the system, as well as the organization and documented compliance with the requirements established by the importing country. The SAE certification is created with the purpose of:
- Simplify and harmonize the procedures for obtaining veterinary export certificates
- Improve health guarantees
- Facilitate and promote exports of products subject to veterinary certification
- Improve communication and coordination between the different agencies involved in export procedures
- Assure the company that is preparing to export that it has all the necessary information to guarantee compliance with the specific (non-EU) requirements demanded by the importing country
A company that exports will need to dedicate specific resources to develop the tasks related to exports. However, it will have a series of advantages if we compare it with another company that does not export and this will probably translate into a series of benefits and return on investment:
- It allows the company to access new markets.
- Access to higher sales margins.
- Reduction of unit costs.
- Relocate surplus production.
- Improvement of health control processes and traceability of the company.
- It improves the brand image and offers additional guarantees to customers.
- Inactivates Listeria Monocytogenes, Salmonella spp and E. Coli.
- Increased shelf life in refrigeration.
- Delays the appearance of the white veil.
- Salt reduction applied during the drying process.
- It opens the possibility of competing in new markets, including those with zero tolerance to Listeria (USA, Japan and Australia, etc.).
- It enhances the quality and added value of the products.
- Promotes a healthier and more ecological diet by eliminating preservatives and dyes.
Access to higher sales margins, Euro-Dollar
One of the great advantages of exporting is selling in markets where product prices are higher. Offering products manufactured in areas where production costs are low and selling in countries with greater purchasing power will make margins higher.
The currency market is currently experiencing a historic turnaround in the greenback, it is revalued by 15% against the single currency. The idea is simple, if your currency is worth less, your products are cheaper, and it is much easier to place them on the market, which revitalizes exports and boosts the economy.
If you want to work safely, or for more information about high pressure, consult our experts by phone 962978779 or by e-mail Calidademail@example.com.
- Exportación SAE – Certifood
- Certificado SAE para exportación a países terceros. Traza.net
- pr-exprev307-03-2019_tcm30-504262.pdf (mapa.gob.es)
- Las 10 VENTAJAS DE EXPORTAR para NEGOCIOS Y EMPRESAS (sectorexport.com)
- pdf (uab.cat)