A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to browse that page. Cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced. If you wish to consult more information about what cookies are, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This way spam is combated.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons like Like or Share.
|_fbp||.idro.es||Advertisement||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.||3 months|
|fr||.facebook.com||Advertisement||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.||3 months|
|test_cookie||.doubleclick.net||Advertisement||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user’s browser supports cookies.||15 minutes|
|_gcl_au||.idro.es||Analytics||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.||3 months|
|_ga||.idro.es||Analytics||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gid||.idro.es||Analytics||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website’s performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.||1 day|
|_gat_gtag_UA_69013044_1||.idro.es||Analytics||Set by Google to distinguish users.||1 minute|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||idro.es||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Necessary” category .||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||idro.es||Necessary||The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin to record the user consent for the cookies in the category “Functional”.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||idro.es||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Performance”.||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||idro.es||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Analytics” category .||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||idro.es||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the “Advertisement” category .||1 year|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||idro.es||Necessary||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category “Others”.||1 year|
|elementor||idro.es||Necessary||This cookie is used by the website’s WordPress theme. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website’s content in real-time.||never|
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to eliminate or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when required by law. to that effect. According to Google, it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.
GDPR Cookie Consent is a WordPress plugin created by webtoffee.